Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

Kyusoku Bihaku Review

Hi! This is a throwback of my experience for KB Kyusoku Bihaku. It was way back 5 years ago when i first tried this and took it for about 5 months. That time, the price was just 750php for a bottle of the glutathione activator plus the free 30 capsules of their vitamin-c. 

I religiously took it in an empty stomach every morning 30 minutes before breakfast so to fully absorb the pills.. I am not acidic so it is okay for me to take it even without a meal but for some others who are acidic it would be best to take them after meal to avoid tummy ache. I didn't notice the whitening but did see the glowing effect on my skin. Some of my friends told me that i did turn white though. I don't know how much this cost right now but with that affordable price, i could say it is worth a try :) you will have the blooming aura for sure :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento